Our end of tenancy cleaning agency is one of the most renowned in Wood Green N22, London. The reason behind is that we’ve been in the cleaning business for a few years and during this time we have cleaned hundreds of homes and successfully satisfied the needs of thousands of customers.
One of our highly sought services is the end of tenancy cleaning service which is annually booked by landlords and tenants from all areas in London.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
- Studio Flat£106 £94
- Studio Flat+Carpet Cleaning£144 £129
- One Bedroom Flat£148 £133
- One Bedroom Flat + Carpet Cleaning£165 £149
- Two Bedroom Flat£171 £154
- Two Bedroom Flat + Carpet Cleaning£210 £189
- Three Bedroom Flat£197 £177
- Three Bedroom Flat + Carpet Cleaning£254 £228
- Four Bedroom Flat£219 £197
- Four Bedroom Flat + Carpet Cleaning£297 £267
Choose your service and contact us
Our company provides a broad range of cleaning services, all of which are designed to meet your needs. Choose the one you are in need of and book your appointment now.
Choose time and date for your service
We respect your time which is why we can deliver our cleaning sessions at a time and date convenient for you.
Enjoy your booking and relax
Booking our cleaning services is easy! Schedule your appointment now and enjoy the perfect outcome later!
Call Us Now
“My husband is always badgering me about cleaning our apartment before renting out to college students. I cleaned his clock by calling your company instead, and things just couldn’t have been done better. Next time I won’t even ask him!”,
End of tenancy cleaning is one of the most complex cleaning jobs and it requires a lot of time and energy – doing it by yourself won’t be so effective and we advise you to take advantage of our professional end of tenancy cleaning service in N22, Wood Green. We work according the highest cleaning standards and we guarantee that our employees will make sure that everything is sparkling clean.
Each one of our workers is a trained cleaner who has been cleaning homes for years. They’ve got the necessary experience and knowledge to quickly and professionally clean the biggest messes! We’ve checked the past references and background of all our employees, so you can have peace of mind while they are cleaning your place. Some of the things which our end of tenancy cleaning team will clean are:
- Wardrobes, counters & cupboards on the inside and out
- Kitchen appliances (inside and out). Keep in mind that you should defrost the fridge and freezer in advance
- Floors will be mopped and vacuumed
- Sinks, taps, tiles will be de-scaled and sanitized
- Surfaces will be dusted and polished
- Extractor fans, air conditioners, ceiling and radiators will be cleaned
- Windows will be cleaned on the inside
- Skirting boards, sockets and switches will be cleaned
Other areas in London that we also service
These are just some of the things for which we’ll take care! Give us a call if you want more detailed information about this service.
If I book your regular cleaning service, will the same housekeeper clean my home?
We do everything within our power to ensure that we send the same cleaner to clean your property. However, if your cleaner is away or sick, we are well-prepared to send a replacement cleaner to cover absence or sickness. We assure you that all of our cleaners are trained, competent and qualified to provide you with the desired outcome.
Are you insured?
Yes, all of our employees are insured to guarantee the safety of your belongings. In the unfortunate event of damage or breakage, we will make everything within our power to have the item replaced or repaired.
What happens if I am not happy with my current cleaner?
If you are not satisfied with the cleaning performance, please let us know on the phone number provided or via email. Your concerns will be discussed and solution will be offered.