When you are moving out of your rented property in Brent Cross, NW4 you are obligated to perform end of tenancy cleaning. Otherwise the landlord or the estate agency can refuse to give your initial deposit back.
It is recommended to use the services of an experienced cleaning company that provides a guarantee for its services.
Our end of tenancy cleaning in Brent Cross, London is performed by excellent cleaners with many years of experience. The experience of our company has allowed us to customize the services according to the expectations of our clients.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
- Studio Flat£106 £94
- Studio Flat+Carpet Cleaning£144 £129
- One Bedroom Flat£148 £133
- One Bedroom Flat + Carpet Cleaning£165 £149
- Two Bedroom Flat£171 £154
- Two Bedroom Flat + Carpet Cleaning£210 £189
- Three Bedroom Flat£197 £177
- Three Bedroom Flat + Carpet Cleaning£254 £228
- Four Bedroom Flat£219 £197
- Four Bedroom Flat + Carpet Cleaning£297 £267
All the cleaning products and machines are provided by our company which includes the steam cleaning tools for your bathrooms, kitchen appliances, etc.
Our company provides a broad range of cleaning services, all of which are designed to meet your needs. Choose the one you are in need of and book your appointment now. We respect your time which is why we can deliver our cleaning sessions at a time and date convenient for you. Booking our cleaning services is easy! Schedule your appointment now and enjoy the perfect outcome later!
Choose your service and contact us
Choose time and date for your service
Enjoy your booking and relax
Call Us Now
Our company provides a broad range of cleaning services, all of which are designed to meet your needs. Choose the one you are in need of and book your appointment now.
We respect your time which is why we can deliver our cleaning sessions at a time and date convenient for you.
Booking our cleaning services is easy! Schedule your appointment now and enjoy the perfect outcome later!
Just hired those guys yesterday. I must admit, they did some fine job cleaning my apartment, although I think they were almost too professional for what I was looking for. Because of this, I made sure to give each and every cleaner a nice juicy tip. Keeping them motivated and ready for work.”
Below you can find the End of Tenancy Cleaning checklist
Cleaning your Kitchen:
- Cleaning all the cupboards from top, the sides as well as from deep inside
- Inside out cleaning of your fridge
- Cleaning your freezer (It’s advised to our customers to turn it off at least 12 hours
before availing of our services)
- Tiles, Extractor, and the oven to be cleaned
- Wiping of all the appliances
- Steam cleaning of the floors, after which it has to be hovered as well as moped
- Cleaning of the doors and the windows
Cleaning your Bathroom:
- Descaling the tiles, shower and floors
- Cleaning the Bath
- Cleaning the Toilet
- Shower head has to be descaled
- Cleaning of all the mirrors
- Cleaning the fixtures, fittings as well as the cupboards
- Cleaning the extractor fan
- Dusting off the skirting and wiping off the marks
Cleaning your bedrooms:
- Cleaning the doors and windows
- Moving the furniture, wiping them over, and cleaning the wardrobes from inside and out
- Dusting off the light fittings and wiping them over
- Vacuum cleaning under the beds and over the carpets
- Mirrors and the pictures are cleaned
- Skirting boards needs to be cleaned
Cal our customer support now in order to book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service in Brent Cross, NW4 London.
If I book your regular cleaning service, will the same housekeeper clean my home?
We do everything within our power to ensure that we send the same cleaner to clean your property. However, if your cleaner is away or sick, we are well-prepared to send a replacement cleaner to cover absence or sickness. We assure you that all of our cleaners are trained, competent and qualified to provide you with the desired outcome.
Are you insured?
Yes, all of our employees are insured to guarantee the safety of your belongings. In the unfortunate event of damage or breakage, we will make everything within our power to have the item replaced or repaired.
What happens if I am not happy with my current cleaner?
If you are not satisfied with the cleaning performance, please let us know on the phone number provided or via email. Your concerns will be discussed and solution will be offered.